Monday, July 26, 2010

Hiatus. Apartment. Music.

So, my other site, www.reallykpop.com has been on a hiatus. Why? Well, I sort of discovered after translating the lyrics to Taeyang's Solar album, that I don't really care about anyone else except Taeyang. But, I will try to get back into it soon. It's just really time-consuming and less fun than I had hoped.

Also, I'm considering (sort-of) changing the lay-out of my apartment. I just feel like I'm not using the space in my apartment well, so I'm gonna try to change that. But, I don't know when I'll actually do that. Probably never, if I'm being honest with myself.

Lastly, oh. my. god. Sungha Jung is like my new favorite Korean person. Seriously. He's a fingerstyle guitarist who is pretty popular in Korea and on YouTube (#1 subscribed youtube channel in Korea, #29 most subscribed youtube musician worldwide). Anyways, he's 14 Korean age (will turn 14 this year by American standards), and is freaking awesome. He's been playing since he was maybe 9. On his channel, you can watch all of his videos. If you start from his first video you can basically watch him get older before your very eyes. He's adorably cute, and I hope that he becomes super famous. Below is his newest youtube video, which is him playing Michael Jackson's Don't Stop Till You Get Enough. SO EFFING GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment