Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Not Hot List

1. SHINee. Seriously, I really really really don't like them. I'm pretty loving towards all the kpop groups, male and female alike. I don't judge the girls for getting plastic surgery or wearing skanky clothes or not being able to sing well. Granted I like some (2ne1, f(x), Boa) better than others (T-ara, 4minute), but I don't hate on any of them. And I don't judge the boys for being too skinny, or having a million people in their group (uh, Super Junior), or lip-syncing, or being too damn sexy (uh, Big Bang). I'm pretty open-minded. But, I just can't get behind SHINee. They are not very attractive (imho), they are mediocre singers, they are mediocre dancers, and their entertainment company/stylists make them wear hella ugly clothing and give them hella ugly haircuts. Plus, whoever is producing and writing their music sucks. The English lyrics on both of their major releases (Ring Ding Dong and now Lucifer) are freaking ridiculous. "Fantastic, fantastic, elastic, elastic" and "loverholic robotronic" WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? I hate them. That's all there is to it.
I'm sorry, Onew, you look fucking stupid. Unfortunately no pic of another haircut which is half head fully shaved, other half, long hair.
Photo Credit: AllKpop, taken from Inkigayo performance video 7/26

2. Se7en's tattoo. God it's just freaking ugly. Luckily I can overlook it due to his sexy bod and his hot dancing. But still. Fix that shit YG. Y'all can afford the laser removal.
Why Se7en, why? I still love you though. Even though I hate your tattoo.

3. A perfect day wasted. Today, the weather is gorgeous. And by gorgeous I mean swelteringly hot, with sunshine. i.e. a gorgeous beach day. Where am I? Inside my apartment. There is no beach reasonably nearby (or reasonably accessible) and there are no outdoor pools nearby either. On a day like today, I really hate Korea for not letting me take advantage of such nice weather. Hopefully it'll be nice again tomorrow so Beks and I can tan on her roof after brunch!

4. Bugs. In my apartment. They are tiny. Not ants. I'm not entirely sure what (sorry ENT2042, I forgot all the lessons you taught me, except not to be afraid of bugs). It's not really an infestation (yet), but I've seen maybe 3 in the last two or three days. They are so small and can't really hurt me, it's just annoying. I haven't had any bugs before. Maybe it's just because things got a little dirty at my apartment. But, everything is thoroughly cleaned now (even the wasteland that was my shower) so hopefully that will ward them off a bit.

Finished.

xoxo
A

p.s. THIS is my 200th post? sheesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment