Friday, April 29, 2011

My Birthday...

Is nowhere near over yet, but I just have to share how amazing it has been so far.

Last night at 11:45 I sent a message to Hoon, basically just that I was going to sleep.

His response: ㅋㅋㅋ 잘 수 있을까?? ㅋㅋㅋ Which is basically hahaha Will you be able to sleep? hahaha

I thought what?? Then like 5 minutes later I got bombarded with text messages from all of his friends who he told to message me for my birthday. So far I've received something like 40 text messages from his friends, and they keep coming. I actually had to turn my phone to vibrate so i could sleep. SO CUTE.

Then, this morning, he sent me a message and said, "There is a mission! Check your door before you leave."

As I was leaving my house, I checked my door to discover that at some point between late last night and 7:30 a.m., he had traveled the hour and 20 minutes to Incheon and put Hello Kitty Stickers on my door, with th sticker message Allison's House written out. Plus, he left a little post it note:

던킨도넛츠 = Dunkin Donuts.
베스키 라빈슨 31 (there shouldn't be a ㄴ at the end... idk why it's there) = Baskin Robbins.

So off I went to Dunkin Donuts where I discovered he had also visited and preordered my standard bagel and ice americano. SO CUTE. Then, when the girl gave me the iced Americano, she also gave me a bag and said that Hoon had come in earlier and prepared this for them to give me.

Inside the bag? This amazing birthday card that he drew himself!:

This is the cutest card Ever. I love giraffes. That's me as Hello Kitty skydiving on the left, and Hoon (he's a bearwolf... it's a joke between us...) is on the left. LOVE IT.

And so now, I've just been getting tons of amazing messages from Hoon's friends and family, enjoying a delicious birthday breakfast, looking in amazement at my adorable card, thinking about Baskin Robbins after school, and being really thankful for having a boyfriend who is so amazing and sweet.

I might cry I'm so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment