Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sometimes I wonder...

What's the point. I am feeling pretty annoyed right now. I don't really have a right to be, but I'm still annoyed. I'm pretty aware that I'm being a shitty, but I don't care.

Well, now that that mystic brooding is over, onto some other shit.

I haven't been up to translating the lyrics lately because I'm tired all the time and I've been kind of down. Winter blues maybe?

Anyhow, my students have been really great. I'm not actually teaching any classes right now, but about 5 former grade 3s (I guess now that the year is over, they are technically high schoolers or something. I don't know exactly) come in to study every morning (with some other korean teacher) but they always come to my office early and we've been cooking. Yesterday we had a horribly failed attempt at ddeokbokki (떡볶이- fried spicy rice cake) and today we had an amazingly successful go at banana pancakes with peanutbutter&nutella syrup/sauce and whipped cream. Tomorrow we will be making 김치전 which is one of my all time favorite treats so I hope they turn out well.

Also, I anticipate I'll be compiling a hot list in the next week or so. Maybe I'll do a video instead of regular written post. Who really knows?

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment