Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Video

So I finally tried making a video with a Korean song and its English translation subbed. I did GD & TOP's Intro for High High because I'm currently working on translating the cd. If I'm lucky I'll get all the singles translated. It'd be extra nice if I could get 집에가지마 and Baby Goodnight up on youtube before they start promotions in mid-January. I don't want to make any promises because my pace has been pretty slow (only two songs translated so far...)

But anyways, here's my first attempt at subbing a song (GD's part is a little rough because I struggled with the controls and it's too much work to re-edit it at this point, but TOP's part and the hook is pretty perfect).


Also, I'll hopefully get a blog made sometime this week. Luckily I don't have any classes, AND my office partner has vacation this week so I can make videos without much interruption. I'll probs be bringing my laptop to school a bunch starting tuesday or wednesday.

Also also, in the apartment above me people are having sex. It's kind of annoying.

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment