Friday, October 1, 2010

Shoutouts

I wanna give a big shout out to my sister-in-law's sister, Meg, who maintains a very interesting blog called Megalopolis. Her blog is full of AMERICAN (not Korean) pop culture stuff, and she updates with videos and pictures regularly. She is extremely funny and very talented. Currently, she is living in Miami, and is keeping busy, from what I understand, with watching trashy reality television and stalking youtube and celebrity gossip portal sites (a girl after my own heart, really), while listening to an eclectic music mix including the Rolling Stones, Rooney, and old school hip hop. She recently posted about Justin Timberlake's appearance on the Jimmy Fallon Show. She always posts the most appropriate links to news, videos, and images within her blog posts.

So props to Megalopolis, and I encourage all of you to check it out, even if just to watch the awesome JT performance in her most recent post.

No comments:

Post a Comment