Saturday, October 2, 2010

I hate Saturdays.

Today I am a little sad. I don't want to point fingers, but it's not my own fault that I'm sad. I'm thinking about going shopping in a bit. Today actually started off really well. I woke up at noon, which was awesome. Then I made eggs and toast for breakfast and it was delicious. And I did french-press coffee, and everything was looking up. I put together this little shelf cabinet thingy (it was really simple... 16 screws, a box with two shelves, but I had no screwdriver so I had to use my scissors). I bought some hooks and hung up a frisbee and put up hooks for some bags near the door, and I put a bunch of shit in my shelves, and took out the garbage and recycling, and folded some laundry (the rest isn't dry yet), and then I even vacuumed the whole apartment. Paigey'd be so proud of me.

Hopefully, now that my apartment isn't a totally pigsty, I'll finally be able to film a tour of the NEW apartment. I still need to buy a desk so I don't have to always use my computer in bed, and a chair, so I don't have to always sit on the floor to eat my meals (I also don't have a table, so eat off the floor, too. Paigey'd be so NOT proud.

Anyways, now I have no plans, but I am enjoying my suddenly much cleaner apartment.

Tomorrow I've got frisbee. This week highs are in the mid-upper 60s, low 70s, which is awesome. It's fall, people, and I'm happy about that.

Also, I HAVE NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Walfies! It sounds like you had such a productive apartment-cleaning. I'm jealous. I always mean to get around to it.. but there's always something more enticing to do!

    ReplyDelete