Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blah.

My fall league is on this annoying losing streak. Also, I'm kind of sucking.

I have to go to the gym tomorrow. And I want to buy this Em Polham sweater, and a coach bag, and some other things. And I have to wire transfer some money back home.

Most important is wire transfer. Then gym. Then shopping.

I have have have have have to lose 6-7 kilos (for my non-metric friends and readers, that 13.2-15.4 lbs). I'm not setting a time goal because usually that just serves to either discourage or make for an unhealthy goal. I need encouragement on this goal. I don't just want to lose weight, I want get back in shape. I remember junior, senior years of high school and freshman, sophomore years of university and I LONG for that. I felt so healthy.

1 comment:

  1. i totally hear you about getting back into freshman/sophomore year college shape. if you were here, we could be running/gym/workout class buddies...

    and on that note, i miss you!! a lot. have fun shopping! don't forget to post about what you buy, so i can live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete