Friday, July 9, 2010

It's been real

So it's crazy that my semester is finally almost over. I have four more days of classes, which consist of my students and I watching the first 40 minutes of either Princess Diaries 2 or Monsters, Inc. a total of 11 times (this doesn't include the 7 times I've already watched it yesterday and today).

After school I saw an archery competition and some boys from a different school freaked out when they saw me.

Yesterday at school I got a package from home. In it was some clothing I ordered from the gap (cropped khakis and a navy slub dress), the newest Rooney cd (which was signed since I pre-ordered it!), plus some other goodies from the parents such as a hello kitty washcloth and Florida Kitty magnet.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Shrek Forever with three students. I'm really excited. We were gonna see it in 4D, but it was sold out, so we're just gonna watch it in regular old 3D. This is good though because 4D is only in Seoul and it's 5000 won more.

Also, I sort of maybe kind of have a date tomorrow. eep.

Oh, and I'm updating www.reallykpop.weebly.com as we speak. New 2PM lyrics up by Sunday evening! Plus, I'm probably registering my own domain later this weekend. I got a coupon from weebly for 33% off domain registration, I figure that's as good a deal as any. ^_^ So yeah, that's that.

1 comment:

  1. So... In my experience - ala the gameday girls, weebly is over priced. We went with go daddy and used weebly to host. Spent WAYYYY less $$$$ than weebly wanted. just sayin. www.thegamedaygirls.com is our new domain though and I love it.

    ReplyDelete