Thursday, May 20, 2010

So I lied

I said my next post would be about my school trip. Well, frankly these music videos were TOO crucial for me not to share. While I was gone on my school trip, I missed a whole slew of music world releases. Plus there is this one song I knew before I left but basically fell in love with while on the trip. So, for your listening/viewing pleasure:

1. f(x)- Nu-예삐오 (NU-ABO). f(x) is a group that hasn't really made it into my top k-pop list until now. They released a couple okay songs not too long ago, including the popular lachata. However, this song absolutely blows me away as it is the catchiest damn thing I've seen in about 5 years. Also, I think if I were a lesbian I'd totally want Amber, the kind of guyish one. Seriously, everyone in Korea is up in arms about whether she's a guy or a girl (obvi she's a girl) and then if she's a girl whether she is gay or not (who effin' cares? she's hott regardless). Anyways, I'm gonna see this group at Dream Concert on Saturday and I think I'm most excited about this one.



2. Jay Park- Best I Ever Had/Whatcha Say. Okay, so Jay Park is my newest love after f(x). I mean, sure, maybe he's not the greatest rapper to ever spit 16 bars, and no, maybe he isn't the best dancer since Michael Jackson hit the stage with his siblings. But, he is the finest piece of Korean ass I've ever seen. And he is legitimately a great dancer and a very talented singer. He is going to star in a movie about b-boys called Hype Nation and he's coming back to Korea in a few weeks and I'm pants-peeing excited about possibly seeing him. Granted, so is every Korean girl between the ages of 11 and 20, essentially. This video isn't his best, but good god is he fine as ever!



3. Dumbfoundead- Mr. Nice Guy. My favorite rapper absolutely kills this track. Just fucking smashes it. I love him. He's coming the same time Jay Park is here and I can't effing wait. If I don't get to meet dumb, I'll pretty much be devastated. I'm not crazy about the beat on this song, but dumb's definitely been gettin his bars up, as he likes to say. *^___^*



4. Big Bang- Tell Me Goodbye. My beloved boys are finally back with a new song, which is the title track for a Japanese Drama. The song is only in Japanese (with the exception of a few snippets of English). Seriously though, they sound effing amazing (god, they have gotten so much better) and all of my boys, especially Daesung, really ramped-up the handsome-ness for this video. So classy, so sexy, so serious. G-Dragon is especially handsome and I continue to fall more and more in love with Taeyang and Daesung as the days go by. The only downside is T.O.P.'s weird-ass gray/red hair. If you watch this video, you'll see what I mean. Seriously. Why?

1 comment:

  1. aww~~i think t.o.p's hair is kinda hott. but then again, i guess i'm kinda biased *^___^*

    ReplyDelete