Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Calling techies everywhere

So basically, I need someone to school me in how to get my blog more traffic. If I want to become an internet queen, I'm gonna need some new bling for my page, or SOMETHING. Seriously. All my readers, pretty much, are friends and family from back home. Unfortunately I don't really have the time to learn how to do everything myself (I can't hardly change my blog layout, let alone figure out how digg or del.icio.us works, or even what an RSS feed is). Maybe I should just quit blogging now. Perhaps I'm just too technologically behind to learn all these things (do I need to share with all of you about that time when I learned you have to empty your recycling bin-- just over a year ago?)

the only thing I'm digging is my blog's own grave.

Any takers? Ideally someone in Korea. Incheon to be specific.

I'm free next week. Korean class got cancelled, so I figure it's just the perfect time.

If you get me famous on the internet (and I don't mean in that inappropriate Paris Hilton sex-tape way), I will probably let you make me more famous on the internet (and I do mean in that Paris Hilton sex-tape way, but classier). No, but seriously, if you help me, I will buy you dinner. Or something. I don't know.

Love you, bitch.
xoxo
A

4 comments:

  1. ooooo, if you figure it out, can you show me too?? my poor blog needs some love ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start reading and commenting on other people's Korean blogs. That's how my blog got semi-popular, and I wasn't even trying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign up and get your blog on this directory:

    http://www.koreanbloglist.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled across your blog... you're really funny, btw!
    You just got your self a new reader...

    ReplyDelete