Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My School Trip

I think people are literally drag racing outside my apartment.

Anyways, I made a new movie on iMovie to compile all the video clips I took during my school's student trip. Unfortunately I couldn't include any pictures of teachers playing go-stop and drinking soju for two reasons: a) my students will probably see this video and b) I didn't actually take any pictures of those things.

Here is the video, and below that some pictures that didn't make the cut. Enjoy the music, it's from my latest music hot list. *^__^*




This is an idea of what me and the teachers did all weekend. Eat food. Drink alcohol.

A lake in Jaecheon right across from the retreat place where we stayed.

Me (middle, in case you mistook me for a korean) , Kim Bomi (p.e. teacher, Left) and Kim Hyo Jin (English teacher, Right)

My students also go to do paintballing. I'm jealous. I could have played but I didn't bring shoes.


xoxo,
A

1 comment: