Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Namsan Tower daytime

So I've posted pictures of Namsan Tower from a previous visit at night. This time I went around sunset and it was quite different. There were a LOT more people, but that might also have to do with the fact that it was like a full 15 degrees warmer this time around. I guess I'll just stick to pictures.

 
(Left) My new boyfriend. He's handsome and he doesn't talk back. perfect. (Right) Locks at Namsan Tower

We managed to choose a shockingly clear day by Seoul standards.

More locks!


To those who are interested, my next post will deal with my school trip and ideally will include an awesome video filled with awesome pictures and videos of my wonderfully amazing students.

Oh, and today I went to Hooters. See, all the great American establishments exist here, although I would say that Hooters here is significantly less "hooter-y" than your typical American version, if you know what I mean. The waitress did compliment my Korean there. So did my Korean friend, 준석오빠, when I talked to him on the phone at dinner. We had been texting all in Korean and he was impressed at my use of the future tense, negative questions, and modal use. *^__^*

xoxo
A

2 comments:

  1. what's with all the locks?

    and your mention of hooters reminded me that the red mango in gville is open now! haven't been yet, but i'll let you know how it is once i go (probably this weekend).

    ReplyDelete
  2. "hooter-y" bahahaa! Love it. I hope they still wear the scrunchy socks and stockings...

    ReplyDelete