Monday, April 5, 2010

God I love Jay Park

Seriously though. Park Jaebum (박재범) was the leader of Korean super group 2PM until information leaked that he had written negative things about Korea on his personal myspace (he was born and raised near Seattle, Washington, and moved to Korea after auditioning for JYP entertainment). He is famous in Korea for being quite possibly the sexiest man alive, as well as his impressive singing and dancing abilities.  Anyways, now everyone hates 2PM (myself included) because JYP recently announced that Jay will never rejoin 2PM and members of 2PM (especially my once beloved Taecyeon) said some shitty things about Jay that simply can't be forgiven.

Anyways, he's back in the states and living in Washington again. He was recently at Rutgers for a major KSA thing, and he has been working the dance crew Art of Movement, and he is supposedly starting university in Washington (at some small school) in the fall. He recently started a youtube channel, which I am already a subscriber, and I just found some videos from his time at Rutgers performing, and OMG AMAZING.







Can I just effing marry him now? Seriously.


So that's all for now y'all.


Oh, and p.s. I got a macbook and it is tiiiiiiiight. Now I'm up for some seriously skyping because, you know, my macbook is amazing


xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment