Thursday, March 25, 2010

More good things~~ Hot list 2

1. Jisan Valley Rock Festival: Thanks to Joe at You Can't Hold Me Responsible for This for posting this link to the Korea Times. I think I might be interested in going. I love me some Belle & Sebastian and a good concert or two. The Jisan Valley Rock Festival just announced Muse and B&S as artists to play. More artists coming later. If the set list shapes up as well as it started, I'm sure I'll hit it up. Last year they had Weezer, Oasis, Muse, Starsailor, and some others. Anyways, like Joe, I will be checking the site regularly.

2. Surilla: Another L.A.-based underground rapper. Found him through Dumbfoundead's youtube channel series, "The Homies" in which DFD interviews and chats with various rappers/entrepreneurs/alternative artists (taggers/bboys/etc). He just dropped his mixtape, Simon Says Vol. 1 (DL <----) recently and I dl'd it and am quite impressed. His flow and voice are unorthodox but interesting.

3. MARCH MADNESS: nuff said. It's been a crazy tournament so far, and I'm looking forward to seeing how regionals go tomorrow. Let's go UK and Duke!!

4. Big Bang: Downloaded some new songs I didn't have. A student told me today that BigBang is performing in Gwangju at the World Photonics Expo, which is basically a light festival that looks tight and will only be made better by BigBang singing and falling in love with me.

Alright, that's all I've got here.

No comments:

Post a Comment