Thursday, March 25, 2010

Things just started to look a little bit brighter

Today I received in the mail some new things I purchased from YesAsia which was really exciting. They were shipped (from Hong Kong) like 2 and a half weeks ago, and I started to get nervous that they would never turn up at my school. But today my co-teacher Oh Yoon Kyung came to my office with a big black package containing the following wonderful items:

Epik High's Album/Book, [e] It is a two disc album and also contains a book written by the members of Epik High, Tablo, Mithra, and DJ Tukutz. Most of the book is in Korean, but I'll consider it good practice for my language learning. Also, Dumbfoundead is featured on a song, and he's like my favorite person ever.

Big Bang's Goodbye 2009 photo album: over 100 pages of photos of my beloved BigBang boys. Heavy emphasis on G-Dragon, which is fine with me. Also, omg, I'm falling in love with T.O.P. a little bit. This photo album also came with a key chain/phone charm mini photo album which I've already added to my phone. *^___^*

Big Bang's 2008 Global Warning Tour AND Taeyang's first solo concert Hot DVD: I borrowed this from my co-teacher and it was so amazing that I had to purchase it myself.

These three things compile the second best thing I've ever spent 100 dollars on.

The single best thing I've spent 100 dollars on is something I haven't even done yet. hahaha. But, I've spent the money. On Thursday, April 1st, I am going to see Brian McKnight (yes, that guy that sings Back at One and Anytime) perform at Jamsil Gymnasium in Seoul. Why this is so amazing (and worth 100 dollars) is because Miranda, Hyun-sun (my co-teacher), and I score front row tickets AND Taeyang (the love of my freaking life) will be there to open the concert. I am making a sign that says, "Young-Bae  I love you!!!" in Korean and English. I'm so effing excited I can hardly contain myself. I think this concert will mark the start of the best birthday month I've ever had!!!!! *^________^*

Also, I went out with some friends for dinner. Had a pecan waffle for dessert. DELISH.

Also also, been working out at the gym. It's freaking awesome. It's amazing wha a couple good workouts can do for you.

Oh, and did I mention that I had this dumb online class that I had to complete by midnight tonight and I forgot about it/couldn't access it until 11 p.m. and I still managed to complete 10 lessons and a final test in just under an hour. I literally submitted my answers at 12 midnight. JACKPOT.

So it's way late and I should be in bed.

1 comment:

  1. hooray for seeing taeyang!!
    i am making a sign that says "taeyang, i love you. but not as much as allison does. also, tell choi seung hyun that i said 'hello'. and also that i want to marry him. kthnx." this will be in korean and english.
    heckyess.

    ReplyDelete