Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weekend and my Apartment!

This weekend was crazy. Cocoon in Hongdae twice, plus I tried Chinese Beijiu for the first time. It tastes like paint thinner. Smells like paint thinner. It was disugusting. Cocoon is crazy. It was packed, mostly with Korean people, which was cool. Also, they played great music (mostly hip-hop) and there were a lot of AWESOME dancers there. There were like 4 guys who had almost choreographed dances to half of the songs. I wish I had taken a video. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera.

I went to Insa-dong, which is a big traditional Korean arts area, with tons of shopping. I'm almost done with Christmas presents, which has been a tremendous hassle. I got my first christmas gift from Eric & Kate, which is awesome. Unfortunately, I have no Christmas tree, so I've just put it on my coffee table and figure there won't be too many more coming in, so it should be fine. The biggest problem will be having the willpower not to open then before the big day. Christmas is going to be super lonely here this year. Sad. Luckily though, it hardly feels like Christmas here. Sure there are some Christmas decorations, but not nearly as many and they aren't nearly as gaudy. This is good because most of the time I've almost forgotten that Christmas is right around the corner. ^^

Anyways, I took the time this evening to make a video tour of my apartment. I know most of you have skyped me and have at least sort of seen my place, but a lot of you haven't. I figured you might be interested to see how I am living here. Old habits die hard friends, so you will see me in standard form. I did clean up a bit (I even vacuumed today), but I left it mostly in my natural habitat so you could see what it's like. Enjoy!



xoxo
A

3 comments:

  1. ha! I love it! Those stairs look tiny... like wideness wise!! Also, thought your washing machine was the cutest oven ever. until you said it was a washing machine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the tour! and hearing that voice of yours!

    ReplyDelete