Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Cold Cold Night

Today is freaking freezing. This week shows highs in the 20s. Huzzah, winter is here! However, Christmas predictions show now snow. In fact, prediction looks like highs in the balmy 40s!

Thomas is coming here soooooon! I cannot wait! He gets in on the evening of December 30th, which is my last day of classes. Then we shall explore Incheon (blah) for a day. By that I mean, we will go to Chinatown and eat jjajjangmyeon and sweet and sour pork and maybe see the peru, and then we'll go to Seoul for New Year's. Shooting for an all-night, which is very plausible, if not likely. Then Dongdaemun, cheongyecheon, maybe that one palace that I haven't been to yet near city hall. Maybe Myeongdong. 63 building. Busan? Who really knows?

I'm making Christmas cards for my coworkers right now. Making a snowman card, a snowflake card, a santa card, and one more. Maybe a Christmas present? I need a good idea. I have glitter glue to use, which is quite exciting. Back into craft mode, which is a relief. Things have been really crazy lately, so it's nice to be able to take a break. I gotta find wrapping paper and then a white elephant gift before Saturday so I can go to the Christmas party on Saturday AND so I can mail my Christmas gifts next week sometime. God. Working full time (at a place that isn't the mall) really impedes my ability to get Christmas gifts.

I didn't teach any classes for the last two days, which is good because I've finally had a break. I got some planning done for a teacher class I'm doing over winter break (which is good because LPs are due on the 17th) and I came up with some ideas for the camp at the boys school. Still no idea what I'll do for the girls, but that's easy enough I only have 4 hours to plan. And two hours are supposed to pretty much just be games, so that'll be easy enough, I suppose. For the boys camp, it'll be about 20 hours, which is a lot more demanding. Unfortunately I've received no guidance or information regarding the boys camp, so idk what the hell is going on with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment