Thursday, December 10, 2009

Embarassment

Today I embarrassed myself. I won't include all the miserable, pathetic details, but I embarrassed myself at Family Mart today. Let me say this, friends, don't go out on a limb. It's a silly waste of time. Korean people are too shy, too uncomfortable, too everything. So that's that. Now I will go wallow in self-pity.

Plus, I have no date to Natalie's & Drew's birthday party tomorrow night. Woe is me.

On a positive note, today the teachers had a pizza party with Pizza Hut pizza (with peppers, onions, sausage, ham, black olives, and sweet potatoes. It was amazingly delicious. AND FREE.

Korean class also broke my heart and went way the fuck over my head. I hit a bit metaphorical language learning wall, and was completely flummoxed roughly 15 minutes into the class. That sucked.

That's it. Sorry this is so slapdash, but I'm kinda boring right now and disappointed with how many afternoon went.

1 comment:

  1. oh allison. :( I'm sorry you had such a bad day!! give mr.cutefamilymart boy some time to think about everything, maybe you just scared him. I imagine you would be rather intimidating as a gorgeous amazonian blonde - give himi some time and then go back and sheepishly try again! Just give him a greetingcard with your name and phone number and email and then see what he does!!?? maybe? maybe no? I dunno, it would put the ball in his court and he might feel more comfortable that way.

    ReplyDelete