Thursday, November 5, 2009

Stress.

Somehow I manage to make my job as impossibly difficult as I can. Take this week for example. Tomorrow, I fly to Manila, Philippines. My flight departs from Incheon International Airport at 9:15, so I will need to be at the airport around 7:15/7:30. It will take about an hour and a half to get to the airport from my apartment, so I need to leave no later than 6:00. I get off school at 4:30. no problem, right?

Wrong.

I have to go to the Stationary Store before I leave so I can pick up some materials for my classes next week. I need felt and foam board for the activities they will be doing (creating a news weather report). The stationary store is about 20 minutes from my apartment. So. Get off at 4:30, get to bus stop by 4:45, an hour for shopping and trip there and back, puts me at my apartment around 5:45. I guess I will probably have to take a taxi to the stationary store, which is a big fucking pain because it's expensive and stupid because the stationary store isn't that far from my apartment.

Also, I haven't so much as started making the powerpoints for either of the grades (naturally I decided to make different plans for the grades this week) so I have no idea when I will do that. Tomorrow I have one hour free to make worksheets/handouts AND powerpoints AND make sure everything is in order before I leave. I have to remember my passport and my id and 9000 other things. GAH.

Did I mention I haven't packed and that instead I'm choosing to blog. STUPID ME.

Wish me luck and minimal stress as I embark on this weekend.

Did I mention to anyone that I get back into Incheon International Airport at 6 a.m. on Monday morning. This means I will take a taxi and then manage to shower and eat and then go straight to work (where I am not prepared). FML.

xoxo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment