Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Lovely Day

Today was made to be perfect.

I had fried eggs and toast for breakfast (so yummy, even though I did break a yolk on my flip).

On the walk to school, a guy was trimming some evergreen trees on the other side of the privacy wall, and it smelled like Christmas trees, and it was briskly cool out, which was glorious.

At school lunch today, we had pork loin that tasted EXACTLY like what my mom makes, and cucumbers and I basically died because it tasted so much like home. Comfort food, to the fullest.

My next door neighbors put out some Halloween decorations. Plus, I found out where I can get a real big pumpkin to put up for halloween in my classroom. I wish I could afford little bitty pumpkins for my students. Unfortunately, I have 600 of them, and that simply will not work...

Had a McDonalds choco sundae, which is literally the best snack a human being could have invented. At just under one buck, I can have soft serve vanilla ice cream slathered with thick hot fudge in exactly the perfect proportion. McDonalds is not a place I would consider known for perfection, but this is edible perfection in a plastic cup.

Korean class was freaking ridiculous, but I didn't care. I think I will learn a lot, as long as I study a LOT, and try to pay attention in class even when I don't know what the hell is going on. Flash cards, here I come.

This was extra clutch because last night I had been feeling a touch lonely and stressed, but those feelings have completely evaporated and I'm happy to say nothing could be better. ^o^

Back at home, readying myself for bed. yay!

2 comments:

  1. :) I am gald you had such a nice day! I still cannot get over the fact that when I get to work late, you are going to bed. I don't know why, but I hadn't grasped the concept of you being halfway around the world until about two days ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. not to be a creeper but I added your general vicinity to my weather thing and have been absolutely fascinated by the weather near you!

    ReplyDelete