Saturday, July 18, 2009

Nerves

So, I'm a bit nervous about Korea. The biggest reason? No, not because I don't speak the langauge. No, not because I leave in one month. No, not because I'm moving halfway across the world.

Because I'm clueless about applying for my Visa. It's only been a week since I've gotten my contract, but I leave in precisely one month, and I have about a dozen questions about the visa application process. I e-mailed my EPIK contact at the Consulate in Atlanta on Tuesday, but haven't gotten a response. I called her today to check, but no answer.

I have no idea how long a Visa application can take, and I'm nervous that I'll have to drive up to Atlanta to apply, which I don't really have the time to do.

Hopefully all this will be sorted out soon.

One month from today I will be in an airplane en route to Incheon, South Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment