Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tomorrow I mail my visa application. This week I book my ONE-WAY flight to Incheon, South Korea. Two and a half weeks left in Gainesville.

This weekend was wonderful. I went home and got to see ALI! We caught up on a lot of what's been going on in each others' lives. It was great to see her. Plus, Eric and Kate were visiting too, so I got to see them.

The family and I went to this great restaurant in Lake Worth called Bizaare Avenue Cafe, which was delicious. I had gnocchi alla vodka, which was spicy and delicious. Also, I got to do lots of shopping for new work-type clothes. It's so weird that I'm going to sort of be a "professional" or at least that I have to dress as though I were. I got a new skirt (so cute) a little purple shrug sweater, a blue cardigan, and a couple tops (purple french cuff, wine colored button down, etc).

Got back today. Had mochi with work (froyo talk instead of coffee talk, haha).

Once I mail this application off, I'll just get to focus on packing and preparing and maybe squeezing in a couple korean lessons? Who knows.

xoxo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment