Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weekend in Review

This weekend was awesome! I loved playing for Sweet Chili, the team from Gainesville I played with. It was composed of a lot of FUEL/UF players (me, meg, pav, j. feil, rob love, justin, greg, etc), and that is always lots of fun. It was exceptionally hot all weekend, and I'm quite sure I've never sweated so much as I did that weekend. After playing all day Saturday, greg took me, meg and pav to target to buy swimsuits because we were going to go swimming at the hotel. I got a new all brown bathing suit that's pretty cute. We went swimming and got yelled at for throwing the frisbee in the water while there were kids there (we never even came particularly close to hitting anyone even). Showers. I lost my big toenail for the fifth or sixth time (I've lost count; that's a bad sign). Olive Garden for din-din. Smokey Bones for darts against laura (first time, I got wrecked). Sleep. Repeat on Sunday, minus the toenail loss and olive garden and add in chili's.

I don't believe I've posted this on here, but I figured I might as well. I'm on a temporary no drinking cycle right now. I haven't had any alcohol for over two weeks, and I'm trying to avoid it as much as possible. It's too expensive to buy, and it's full of calories (especially beer, which is the drink of choice at frisbee things). I'm trying to lose a couple pounds, and I figure cutting out beer/liquor would be a good way to start.

Today was crazy, with lots of tutoring and whatnot. Tonight I have to plan plan plan for this week and hope everything goes well.

xoxo,
A

1 comment:

  1. Matt (and me by association) did the no alcohol thing for a month straight, and it really helped him lose weight/get in shape. Good luck- balls to the wall!

    ReplyDelete