Saturday, June 20, 2009

Home Sweet Home?

Well, I'm in Tampa right now. Just got back to Melissa's dorm and am using her computer/internet freely. Had fun at Ryan's place, hanging out with a whole bunch of people I don't know at all, taking a whole lotta crap about going to UF.

I'm tiiiiiired.

Packing today was positively atrocious. It took me entirely too long and I'm still absolutely positive I've forgotten something crucial.

Today was long. I had meetings in the morning, and then I came home, ate some lunch, packed like a madwoman and went to the pool. I laid out at the Lexington pool for a little while but ended up going to the Estates pool for a couple more hours. There was a band there, which was crazy to see. Also, they had free food that I didn't eat because I just had leftover Satchels and who needs stupid bbq when you just had satchel's?

Then home, league, back to the apartment, shower, finish packing, drive to Tampa. The traffic was terrible (closed down to one lane on two separate, terrible occasions, for construction). Now it's bedtime.

xoxo
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment