Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tired...

This upcoming week will be exhausting; I can already feel the tired coming.

I am doubling up on tutoring in the first half of the week because two of my students will be going out of town for a week (vacation to nyc... lucky). So I have two extra hours of tutoring on Monday and Tuesday. The nice thing about that is that it leaves Thursday significantly more open for me to pack pack pack pack pack for Colombia/going home/moving out. I figure that this might be my only trip home before I move out of the apartment, and that it might be beneficial for me to, oh, idk, get rid of some of the crap that has just been sitting in my apartment for months and months. Hopefully I'll be able to move out some of the books because that's one of the things that is really taking up the most space. Plus, they are really heavy, and so if I can take some home, that'd be great.

This weekend I am going to the Sunshine State games with a co-ed team of people from gainesville. I'm really excited, and it should be SUPER fun. I'm really looking forward to spending the weekend playing ultimate again. Sunshine State games is in Lakeland this year, so it's pretty close. I'll be leaving early early early Saturday morning and coming back Sunday night.

On Friday of next week, I'm going to Tamp to visit Melissy, and to go to a party that Ryan is having. Then, Saturday morning I'm driving back home so I can fly out of Ft. Lauderdale for Colombia. I will be making a pit stop in the Gardens for a hair cut (say good-bye to all of it). Working outside has made it abudantly clear how IMPOSSIBLY hot it is to keep my hair this long. Even in a ponytail, it's all on my neck and hot as hell. As such, I'm probably going to get it cut to about shoulder length. I'm thinking about getting my bangs back and going choppy-choppy with it. Something edgier, maybe? idk. All I know is if I'm going to Colombia, I want my hair GONE.

xoxo,
A

1 comment:

  1. You're moving out of Lex? Does that mean you know for sure that you're going to Korea?

    ReplyDelete