Monday, May 11, 2009

Sleep Deprivation and Aladdin

I am not ready to move on. From anything.

Not yet.

You know, I'm still really really stressed about work, and about tutoring and about how the hell I'm going to balance everything.

Tonight I realized that some of it must be faked. So I faked it tonight. I was so tired. I was so bored.

I had a great afternoon at the pool. It was relaxing and fun and absolutely, one-hundred percent enjoyable. Dinner (read: the last supper) was fantastic. I always love Dragonfly. I've never been and not really enjoyed myself. Tonight I had edamame, pork dumplings, chicken tempura, and tempura ice cream. Indulgent, yes. Delicious, yes. Fun, absolutely.

I think the movie afterwards just overdid it for me. I was too tired from such a long day and it lost a lot of the fun.

Plus, what the hell am I doing? I haven't prepared tutoring for tomorrow AT ALL. Plus, Thomas and I haven't planned for class this week. I'm just feeling moderately overwhelmed with stuff and I've been putting everything off by staying up till crazy hours (back to back nights: 7:15 a.m. and 5:30 a.m.) and now it's kicking my ass.

Signing off for now. Tonight will be an earlier night for me.

xoxo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment