Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

This is the Valentine's Day card I made for Hoon:


Please ignore that big blue piece of paper in the middle. I accidentally forgot to take a picture before I actually wrote a note, and I didn't really want to share a personal letter to my boyfriend for Valentine's Day on the internet for potentially hundreds, thousands, or millions of people to read (I know, I'm thinking grand thoughts assuming that millions of people would ever read this lowly blog) so I had to cover it with a scrap of paper.

Instead, imagine that the whole middle section is that lovely rose pink color behind the blue paper.

It turned out really well, and it took way less time to make than that darn pop-up Christmas Card I decided to make two months ago. Unfortunately, this means that once his birthday rolls around, I'll have to come up with some new, even better card to give him, and idk what I'll do then.

In other news, there is some bug on my blogger-droid app so I can't post from my phone. BUMMER. It was working on Saturday just fine.

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment