Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Will.I.Am

So everyone who isn't living under a k-pop rock (which means only people in Korea or people who are weirdly obsessed with kpop) already knows that Will.I.Am worked with 2ne1 on their upcoming international release. What most people didn't know was that Will.i.am is completely fucking crazy about Korean stuff. Basically anything, it seems, about Korea, is intriguing to him.

He has a new release with Nicki Minaj (you know, that crazy huge-assed Lil Kim 2.0) which is gonna be a total radio killer, as Billboard reports it.

It's tough to find a quality copy of the music video, which is unfortunate. On youtube there is only a low quality mirrored video...ㅠ

Luckily, being the psycho I am, I searched the Korean engines on which this video is spreading like wildfire. Unfortunately, Korea sucks about using weird ass video encoding, so I can't embed it here, but here's a link to the first site I stumbled upon that had it: CHECK IT OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment