Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall is Here!

The weather is simply gorgeous these days. Today's high is 66 degrees Farenheit, and I couldn't be happier. It makes work more bearable because I'm not trapped in the hottest room in my school, sweating and fanning myself while teetering on the brink of consciousness. My room is still on the warmer side, but it's certainly bearable, and for that, I'm thankful. However, it being cooler does mean winter is also inevitably coming. And this means a struggle with students and staff opening all the windows in the hall and classroom in spite of the sub-freezing temperatures. Moreover, my school is having a sort of budget crisis and so heating will probably be scarce. Alas.

Anyways, in addition to the glorious weather, there is a glorious new music video out. Miss A's Breathe from their upcoming album Step Up. It was written and produced by JYP himself, and it is PURE gold. Also, the dancing is downright baller. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment