Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Damn, I wish i was a native Spanish Speaker

Korea's office of Tourism is hiring a native Spanish Speaker to do translation and other website maintenance work (blogging, etc.) for their Spanish section of the visitkorea.or.kr website. They prefer native Spanish Speakers who are already living in Korea, but are taking application for those who also live abroad. You must have a high level of English OR Korean speaking ability (imagine if you had both) and experience translating from English or Korean to Spanish. I think that my writing and reading abilities would probably suffice for this position, but my speaking and listening is regretably low, especially now. Plus, I'm not a native speaker of spanish, so i wouldn't qualify.

Anyways, if any of my readers out there want to come to Korea and happen to be fluent in Spanish and English/Korean, you should apply. This would be a really great opportunity to work in a reliable job here on the peninsula. ^_^

For more information click here to be directed to the want ad posted on the visitkorea.or.kr site.

No comments:

Post a Comment