Saturday, May 15, 2010

Melina's Visit Pt. 1

Melina came and while she was only actually in Incheon/Seoul for a mere 4.5 days, it enabled me to get to see some of the touristy sites in the beauty of spring, which certainly was nice. The weather has been positively glorious and sunny and warm and breezy. Perfect, imho.

Anyways, I'll start with some funny pictures from our trip into Bupyeong for kalbi dinner with Stephen. Stephen, being the douche-y friend he is tried to (awkwardly) talk to the waiter on my behalf (he was cute, but only 19 years old). It was horrifying. After dinner, we went to the weirdest makgeoli place (막걸리집) ever. Typically these places are rather traditional looking-- dimly lit with lots of wood and quiet traditional music and seating on the floor and stuff. This place, on the other hand, had disco balls, a dj and blaring Korean music. Plus, you could write on the walls. Which, of course we did.

Melina had this problem where she got drunk and dropped like 15 chopsticks. Also, we bought 떡 at Sinpo Marker (신포시장) and it was filled with black bean paste. Too much black bean paste.

 
Melina, Allison + Stephen 4E. Also I really do <3 Young-Bae a lot. And a funny pic of Melina and Stephen.

I actually effing hate Stephen. I can't stand him.

Our websites, plus dumbfoundead. I rep hard for DFD these days. Also, tryin' to promote my site, you know, get my readership up.

Anyways. The next day, Saturday, we did a lot of things, but I'll save that for my next post, tomorrow morning. Now, I'm effing exhausted. Funny how Mon-Thursday of 12+ hour work days (if you count korean class as work) plus a 9 hour day Friday will wear you out thoroughly.

Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment