Friday, May 14, 2010

Jeju Savage 9s Tournament

So instead of posting only the two terrible pictures I took at Jeju, I decided to steal some other people pictures and practice my iMovie techniques. So, below is he short video I made using pictures from Jihoon Choi (a great photographer who also plays for KUPA, the Seoul Mixed Team), Youn Park (official tourney photographer, check his site out: http://www.younpark.com/), and Gina Phillips, the girl in the picture getting the nasty lay-out d on some other girl in the tournament semi-finals.

Additionally, the music for the video at the beginning and end is Super Junior (슈퍼주니어)- Bonanama (미인아), and then for the wedding pictures, Taeyang (태양)- Wedding Dress (웨딩드레스).

Oh, and yeah, Tori and Dre really did get married on the fields. The ceremony was presided over by Mr. Clay Thomas, one of KUPA's fearless captains, who got his certificate of "reverend-ship" (the official name escapes me) (ordination, but I like reverend-ship better) specifically in order to marry these two wonderful peope.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. That was awesome! and that scrolly part was perfect. because you know the very first thought I had about the car was....

    ReplyDelete