Monday, April 12, 2010

SPRING

This past week has been exceptionally warm prompting me to wear only a light cardigan and my peacoat in lieu of my down coat. This is very exciting because I haven't been able to consistently not wear my down coat for so long before. Anyhow, it got to about 60 degrees today which was amazing. I mean, it's not Florida April weather, but you know what? I think I might like this better. Now if we can just work on getting some consistent sun. Oh, and a pool or two near me to lay out at. *^^*

Anyways, my ipod still won't sync up to my itunes but next week I don't have frisbee practice, so I will be doing three things:
1. going to myeongdong to have the genius bar look at my ipod/laptop and try to figure out what's going on
2. going to yeouido (여의도) to see the Cherry Blossoms and maybe bike ride. I saw some of my friends rode bikes, and I want to ride a bike again really bad. *^^*
3. going to Sinchon (신촌) to celebrate the April birthdays in Incheon by eating a fuckton of nachos and cheeseburger.

Hopefully, I'll also get to work on some moooooooovies on imovie. teehee. That would be awesome! *^^*

No comments:

Post a Comment