Monday, April 26, 2010

April is filled to the brim with celebrations

This month not only has the birthdays of myself, three of my best friends back home, three other people who teach English in Incheon, three other people who play frisbee with me in Seoul, and four other people who I played frisbee with back in Gainesville, but also contains the birthdays of one of my favorite 교포, singer Jay Park, or in Korean, 박재범 (yesterday, April 25), and the funniest jokester of them all and member of my all-time favorite k-pop idol group, BigBang, Daesung, or more formally, 강대성 (today, April 26).

생일축하합니다! Happy birthday! Feliz cumple! rah rah rah.

And to celebrate, I figured I would include some pictures of my two birthday boys, plus the newest release from my boy Dumbfoundead, collabo with Clara Chung (winner of Kollaboration 10) and Jay Park himself. Called Clouds, the song is absolutely beautiful and dfd kills it, as usual. Clara's voice is also impeccable. Enjoy!

p.s. Daesung is the first three pictures, and Jaebeom is the smokin hot bod in the last two. *melts*







Word.

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment