Wednesday, March 10, 2010

To tide you over during my "lack" of posts

Since I started blogging so much, now I feel guilty if I don't keep posting often. This is ironic because most of you people only post maybe once every 2-3 weeks, if that (ahem, Nicki, Paige).

As a general update, Monday night-Tuesday morning I had food poisoning, which pretty much laid me on my ass for about 20 hours. I didn't go to work until about 11:45, and then taught one class and came back home, and passed out. Went to dinner at a donkkasu place (friend pork cutlet) and got udon noodles and ate roughly 6 noodles and drank the miso broth that the 'rents got with their meals.

And this is the newest Epik High music video. It's pretty inspirational, at the end.  Epik High is basically my newest obsession:

No comments:

Post a Comment