Friday, January 8, 2010

A lot has been going on. But I'm sick and so I don't really wanna write about it.

Thomas came and left.

I had two days of winter camp. Next week, new winter camp with my favorite students at my school. I hope it doesn't suck. I haven't planned anywhere near enough. I just want everything to come together with no work.

Listening to a fuckton of hip hop.

I fell in the snow the other day in Gangnam. I think I hurt my knee, but not that bad.

I found out things that I probably shouldn't have. Said things today I shouldn't have.

I took a 40 minute nap at work after eating. It was awesome.

New Years Resolutions:
1. Lose 10-15 pounds. This is less an aesthetic goal than a well-being goal. I don't really care about being thinner (which isn't to say I wouldn't mind being thinner) but I really wanna get toned again. I want to drop some of the weight I've picked up since graduating. Part of this goal is going to the gym and forcing myself to run. Even in cold and snow. Seriously, I need to grow a pair and just do it.
2. Find someone to throw with at least once or twice/week.
3. Quit thinking that the only way I can be happy is via intimacy with men.
4. Cook at home at least two or three meals per week. Really cook. No more grilled cheese, and less eating out. As it stands, I eat out at least 5 times per week, usually more.
5. Lesson plan more in advance.

These are vague and most of them have no planned means for following through, but seriously. I have got to get my shit together. I'm in Korea and I'm spending an offensive amount of money every week, and I'm saving virtually nothing.

xoxo bitches,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment