Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cake. Alcohol. Korea.

In a less than shocking turn of events, I got drunk last night. What is shocking, though, is that it was on soju, my most loathed alcohol, AND I didn't even get too hungover.

Have I ever told you how much I love this country? Sometimes, I feel like I'm at home here. Right about now is one of those times. My students are absolute dolls. Everyone here is LOVELY.

Tonight, I'm meeting a couple people for dinner and then we are going to go make a cake!! Or attempt to make a cake. Given the imminent language barrier, we will see how it goes. If successful, I will post pictures soooooon!

I'm pretty sure I'm not leaving this country for a while. *^_____________^*

My Korean classes start up again next week. On my list of things to learn how to say: without, I have _________, You are handsome, what time is it, how old are you, I am ___- years old.

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment