Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Packing

Makes my head explode.

I got an e-mail from EPIK yesterday that basically said that in addition to having to pack my entire life up in two 50 lb. suitcases and a carry-on, I also have to be prepared to spend the 9 day orientation with only one suitcase, so I have to pack one suitcase with everything that I *think* I will need for Orientation (business casual clothes, pajamas, all personal hygiene, contract & diploma, casual evening clothes). I will not have any access to any other suitcases for the duration of the orientation, so if I'm missing something, I'm pretty much SOL.

I feel like not going to Korea would be significantly easier than trying to pack right now. Seriously, this SUCKS.

1 comment:

  1. Twas he same situation for me. I only had one of my suitcases for Tokyo orientation. It's really not so bad, you just have to be prepared to wear things more than once. Oh, and if you'll be wearing socks, bring enough.

    ReplyDelete