Thursday, July 30, 2009

One week.

I have one week left in Gainesville (eight days to be exact, I suppose).

Tonight=last night at the atlantic

It's crazy how quickly everything is approaching. I am *very* slowly cleaning out my room. The problem is that as I get rid of things, I also continue to acquire more things that just complicate the moving out procedure. Slow but steady progress. That's where I'm at now. I've passed on some old frisbee stuff. Closet cleaning time is quickly approaching. I have cleats in there that are 3+ years old, which is gross. I have all sorts of things that I simply don't wear or don't like or forgot I had.

My motto is: if it hasn't been worn in the last 8 months (thusly, my winter clothers stay, otherwise it'd be three months), I don't need it.

We'll see how far I get with that. haha

xoxo,
A

4 comments:

  1. um... if you don't want any of those clothes, I will gladly take a took and take what you don't wear any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Schmoopy! Sounds like you are making inroads. Although I shuddered when I thought about what is probably under your bed.

    Are the elephant die-cuts in the Keeps pile? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you find our purple notebook from high school, can I have it back? There is some great stuff I wrote about Chris back in the day and I would love to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. walfyyyy! miss you :) i just looked at your facebook pictures of your trip and all the eli stuff.

    ReplyDelete