Saturday, May 30, 2009

Holy Moly.

I got an interview with EPIK!!

I am so stinkin' excited.

The interview will be in Atlanta, at the Korean Consulate, either Tuesday, June 9 or Wednesday, June 10. I just e-mailed the lady back with my availability for the interviews. I'm already really nervous and was totally just like, omg, I don't have pants to wear, what am I going to say, what are they going to ask me, what if they hate me, what if they love me!

So yeah. That's GREAT news.

Just keep your fingers crossed for me that day (whatever day it ends up being, I'll inevitably let you all know). If it's meant to be, it certainly will happen.

Now it's time to watch some basketball and finally grab some din-din!

3 comments:

  1. YEAH!!! So exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm sad that you came into Borders and I wasn't there. Because I'm still technically part-time, I only work 3-4 days a week. Also, if you think of any books you may want, let me know and I'll get them for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Congrats walfy! You'll be great!

    ReplyDelete