Monday, April 20, 2009

Well, three more days of school left. Ack! I'm getting closer and closer to full-blown freakout but I'm not quite there yet. Tutoring is basically killing me.

I have an exam tomorrow, one tuesday and then a presentation on Wednesday. After that I have one paper to write, and I am ALL DONE!

It's fantastic having no exams on exam week. Absolutely fantastic.

This afternoon I have a mini frisbee tournament. Really it's just a series of scrimmages against the Gainesville ladies from 1-5 p.m. Hopefully that will go well. I could use some frisbee-related encouragement right about now. The banquet/party was super fun, but there are some bad things involved. First of all, I got wicked drunk and was crazy hungover pretty much all of yesterday. I still have a lingering headache as I write this. Most importantly, however, is that we went WAY over on our total budget for the banquet, and didn't get nearly enough money to pay for everything. As such, we are really in the red, and I'm not really sure how we're going to get it back.

Well, I should be getting ready for frisbee.

No comments:

Post a Comment