Monday, May 30, 2011

2 Weeks.

Seriously, this has been the best past week and a half ever. Seriously, ever.

I will review.

May 20th: My best friend got married. Even though I wasn't there to see it, I'm basically freaking out I'm so happy. Also, Hoon's cousin had his schools festival and it was fun to watch heckle.

May 22nd: Everland. Everland is a huuuuuge amusement park outside Seoul and it's simply amazing. It's just awesome. I will post about Everland (pictures included) soon.

May 23rd-25th: No classes as grades 1&2 were on a school trip and Grade 3 had an exam and a class picnic.

May 23rd: Language Cast. I spent an hour in the Korean-only room, and it was awesome. I really like Language Cast. Like, really really like it.

May 25th: I went to the YG Entertainment Building. I delivered my (and my students') birthday gifts/letters for Taeyang via an awesome suited man and in spite of the mean old security guard who was attempting to block my delivery in every way possible.

May 26th: finalized all airplane flights for trip to America in August

May 27th: Hoon's university. Meeting Hae-gun until 10 p.m. It wasn't exactly what we had planned, but it was really fun nonetheless.

May 28th: Cirque du Soleil: Varekai. The best circus ever, and Hoon's first ever circus visit. It was awesome. I will also post separately reviewing this performance.

May 29th: Frisbee

May 30th (today): confirmed my application to Sogang University's language program was received.

I hope things can continue to go this well for me.

Also, I have (counting today, which has hardly started) only 30 more days of teaching before the semester ends. a full 4 of those days will be after exams are finished (which means MOVIE) and another 5 of those days will be review for the English exam. Plus, 3 will be independent study days (there is a three day break between exams... students just spend every moment studying. That means only 18 more REAL days of teaching. YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment