Saturday, February 12, 2011

Announcement

I would like to take this time to make this announcement.

As of today, Saturday, February 12, 2011 (Korea time... Friday February 11, 2011 EST), this blogger is officially 100% debt-free. I have no debt whatsoever. I have no credit card bills to pay (at the moment) and my 11,000 USD loan from undergrad university studies has been completely paid off exactly 649 days after my graduation (Also know as  about 9 weeks shy of 2 years).

I would consider this my single greatest accomplishment since graduation. I can't decide if that's a little depressing that I consider that my greatest (when I take into consideration all the dope things I've done in the last 649 days: traveled to 6 countries on three continents, lived abroad for a year and a half, essentially taught myself Korean, taught English [mostly] successfully to over 900 students, etc) or it's really that great.

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS TO ME

Oh, and this week seems to be full of exciting events for both me and my friends. My dear friend Kel had her first beautiful baby girl, Elorah earlier this week, and another dear friend, K-T will be married in less than 24 hours.

Congratulations to my wonderful friends half way across the world. I love you!

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment