Monday, October 18, 2010

Busy Bee


Today I've been really busy. I just have so much to do and not enough time to do it. I didn't prepare my lessons completely until this morning, but I managed to finish with two minutes to spare and so I didn't get totally screwed. Actually it turns out my students really enjoyed the lesson. Or if they didn't enjoy it, they seemed to get it, and that's nice. I'm not sure it's because it was too easy (they seemed to not know some of it until I taught it), but they did a good job, and I'm happy.

Now I'm prepping my high school lessons for the week. Luckily, I can just recycle my grade 3 lessons with them since the high school boys are only one year older and not one level more advanced. This week we are working on the simple past. It was a tiny bit difficult for some of my girls, but I think the boys will be able to handle. Especially since there are only ten of them as opposed to 36.

I have to go to Itaewon sometime this week to pick up some books I ordered from What the Book? This will be my first time going to what is ostensibly South Korea's largest used and foreign book store. I've heard good things, but haven't made it out there. Itaewon is just such a bitch to get to from Incheon (too many transfers) and I'm so busy most weekends.

Next week is me and the bf's 100 day anniversary. But, nothing special planned. I have no school because our 100 day anniversary happens to fall on my school's birthday, but he has exams that week, and so he will be super busy. I'm supposed to be teaching at the high school but I figure I can call in sick. Maybe? Maybe I'll actually get a little sick and it'll warrant the calling in sick. meh. Either way, I'm not sure we'll be doing anything, which is kind of a bummer...

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment