Monday, September 6, 2010

Photo Update

I moved into my new apartment. I don't have pictures of that yet. I'm waiting till I get some furniture. I'm in the market for a table and two chairs (or a desk) and a comfy-ish chair for my bedroom. I have a ton of space and I figure I might as well do something with it. ^^

The real photo update is this. Today, as I was browsing through a plethora of Taeyang pictures, as is my usual no class pastime, I discovered this shot from a GQ shoot. I think a little piece of me died seeing this because it only confirmed that he is so far out of my league that I shouldn't even fantasize about one day making sweet sweet love to him.



xoxo
A

1 comment:

  1. hi!

    oh my i have been reading your blog today and been laughing so hard. it's soooo good! I totally know what you mean by "now, however, my whole life is essentially composed of series of obsessions.." waaah, tell me about it! i'm not living in korea but keep coming back here, right now staying for 2 months.

    anyway, just wanted to say your blog made my day and i hope you & taeyang will come true one day. i wouldn't mind cos i'm more into GD. haha!

    greetings from seogyo-dong, near YG. ^-^

    ReplyDelete