Monday, September 20, 2010

추석 Chuseok

So, I'm kinda sick of Chuseok already, and it's not even officially Chuseok yet. I'm bored out of my fucking mind. Seriously. It's only 5:40 on Monday and I have the whole rest of the week off and no plans. I can only watch so many episodes of Big Bang Theory, Glee, and How I Met Your Mother. I mean seriously.

I was really excited for Chuseok because I figured I could take a rest and do whatever, but my friends are all out of town for the holiday and my boo is busy with his family.

I think I hate Chuseok.

On a happier note, t-minus 5 days till I see Taeyang's Solar Concert. Today I bought some papers and glitter and other craft supplies in order to make a sign for my beloved. ^^

Seriously though, I hope his concert is awesome enough to save my shit Chuseok.

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment