Sunday, July 11, 2010

A whole conglomeration

So my weekend was amazing. It started on Thursday (sort of) with a trip to On The Border to say goodbye to Christi who went back to the states to be with her hubby on Friday. In case you're wondering why we went to On the Border, it's because there is no OTB in the city she is moving too and this depresses her. OTB was in Times Square Mall near Youndeungpo. OH. MY. GOD. That place is effing amazing. It's huge and filled with wonderful, fancy, designer stores that I can oogle as if I was back at the Gardens once more.

On Friday, after school, I took a looooooong nap that kind of morphed into sleep.

On Saturday morning, I met three of my students and we went to see Shrek Forever in 3D at the Incheon CGV theater. It was my first 3D movie ever (excluding the 3D movies at Disney and stuff), and it was pretty good. Honestly, I thought that the 3D was a little distracting/strange at first because I wasn't used to it, but some parts were really cool. The movie was cute and I liked it. After the movie, my students and I had lunch and then went window shopping (I taught them that word!!) at shinsegae and things. I bought some make-up at missha because they were having this epic sale.

Also, I found a coach bag on sale that I am DEFINITELY buying on Tuesday. oh. my. god. it's glorious.

Then I had a date. It was good. I taught him to play go-stop. He is Korean. Ajushis watched. I like him. That's all there is for that, because you people are just too nosy.

Then today, I went to frisbee. Beks gave me a kitty necklace. I had fun. I saw Won-Yule's new haircut.

Then, I bought Taeyang's Solar album regular edition. This may seem strange since I already own the deluxe edition. Well, the regular edition cd is a different color, and I figured I just had to support my man. Plus, I discovered upon opening, that the photo book is different and WONDERFUL!! More shirtless Bae pictures.

Tonight I am thinking about how to add to my tattoo. I'm thinking about getting some literary things added. Plus orange blossoms. I'm not positive yet, but I think it'll look really good. But it'll be effing huge if I do it. But omg I want it soooooo bad.

That's it here.

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment