Thursday, June 10, 2010

Pardon the Interruption

We interrupt the regularly schedule broadcast of my trip to Shanghai in order to bring you this time waster:

Time Magazine's list of YouTube's 50 best videos

From number one spot Charlie Bit my Finger, to #13 Kittens inspired by Kittens, #3 David After Dentist, to #36 Auto-Tune the News and #38 Chocolate Rain, the list was filled with some of my classic favorites, and with others I had never seen before.

Also, surprisingly high at #7 was something very close to home, the Don't Tase me Bro incident of 2007 at University of Florida's open forum with John Kerry. Additionally, Korea getting props with that adorable "Hey Jude" kid at the #25 spot.

By the way, this was a new one for me and my absolute favorite (who can resist a dancing baby?):



I wasted a full hour and 20 minutes loading and watching these videos at work today. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment