Monday, May 10, 2010

Picture Post 2.0

So I'll be doing a few picture posts in the next few days. I don't want to overload anyone with pictures from like a whole hodge-podge of things, so I'll do it in sections. Up first: my birthday.

Me, Kim Gil Sook (L) and Kim Hyo-Jin (R), two of my English teachers

Hamming it up


 
So they really take their cakes seriously here. That's from Baskin Robbings, and the flowers are chocolate, and the pink around the outside is a cookie cake. Also, that cola can is actually at 35mm film camera. Oh, and to the right I'm just rockin' my b-day present to myself-- DUMBFOUNDEAD t-shirt.

Up next will be some pictures from Jeju (and by some, I naturally mean like 2). Then, Melina's visit, which includes drunken fun with Makkeoli, Namsan Tower, Hongdae Free Market and Chonggyecheon Stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment